On 7/11/15 4:25 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
I just manged to get all tests passing on all platforms. Now the first
step of D/Objective-C has been merged [1][2]. The only thing that's
supported for now is calling Objective-C instance methods from D.

I want to give special thanks to Michel Fortin who did the original
implementation. I also want to thank Walter, Daniel and all others who
reviewed the code.

Thank you.

[1]
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/commit/941808dc44a03396d41657cfa9ccc8bfe901f3a7

[2]
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/commit/b50096fdbe425e32b4edf1341369434a57a63b31

Very nice!

I wanted to ask, swift can call into objective-C, so does this de-facto give us a D/swift binding as well? I haven't written a single line of swift yet, so apologies if this is a stupid question.

-Steve