On Friday, 14 August 2015 at 12:31:15 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-08-14 13:19, ponce wrote:
How best
to contact you?

I guess it depends on the time zones, I'm living in UTC+2.

I'm in the UTC+1 zone.

Yeah, here comes the tricky part. All methods returning a struct must use the objc_msgSend_stret, EXCEPT if the struct is so small it will fit in registers, then it must use the regular objc_msgSend function.

Also, you always need to cast the objc_msgSend_* function to the correct signature, the signature of the target method.

I see. I've indeed started to cast but only to get the right return type, and left the vararg list. That may be the problem.