As far as I know, your title at Facebook was "D evangelist". When I knew that you moved to Facebook with this title, at first I thought that Facebook was willing to push D forward, with the company's resources and its previous contributions to technology, I thought this would be a similar but a more larger step.

So now I am curious to know details about how you see your work at Facebook conflicting with the way you want to push D forward. For example, Is the company only willing to support D to a limited level? Doesn't the language fulfil the company's technical needs? Do you have conflicting visions towards how things should proceed?

I know this is a question that you cannot give a totally politically correct answer to, but some details would be informative about your vision and / or the company.