On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 16:55:42 UTC, John Colvin wrote:

Assuming you wrote it all, you can license the code in whatever way you want. See http://choosealicense.com for more info. You can even use multiple licenses, or different licenses for different parts of the code.

Hmm reading this. No license, is best for now.

The FancyPars Grammar for pascal will look very very different from what you wrote.
  In FancyPars Grammars I worked very hard to avoid repetitions.
FGPs do not just describe the language grammar. They are describing the AST-Structure. So just by reading the grammar a person working with the AST will know what is what and in which members-variables of the AST-Node which information is stored. I would recommed you open issues in the FancyPars-repo for stuff that is hard to understand.