On Friday, 16 October 2015 at 06:18:18 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-10-15 23:27, Jack Stouffer wrote:

Xcode supports D? And I thought that LDC was the only compiler that
outputs info for LLDB?

No, but it works as good as the underlying debugger that is used. Which in this case is lacking. I interpreted the statement as the actual UI, not the debugger itself.

Unfortunately XCode7/lldb doesn't even work for the languages it is meant to support. All versions of XCode7 (including the beta) keeps crashing on me when debugging C++ code running on the ios-simulator. :-(

I wish I knew why...