On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 15:23:34 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 15:22:16 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 at 23:40:15 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
It's been a while since the last update, so here's a quick one before making the jump to LDC 0.16.

Kelly added a more complex Qt5 demo, I recently added an Ogre3D one:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryhDOa9MV0
https://github.com/Syniurge/Calypso/blob/master/tests/calypso/ogre3d/demo.d

Ogre3D is a much more "sophisticated" creature than Qt5, relies on some Boost libraries, so Calypso had to reach quite another level to support it.

Wow, this is fantastic. What about Windows and iOS support?

By Windows I meant Win32/x86

Win32/x86 is on the todo-list for the LDC release. I assume that once merged Calypso will support Win32/x86, too. (There is still work to do on x86 exception support in LLVM.)

Regards,
Kai