On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 at 23:40:15 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
On Linux Calypso should be in a state usable enough to start a project assuming the lack of C++ exceptions or class destruction isn't a blocker to start it (but I'm looking into the latter right now), it has held up quite well while expanding the Ogre and Qt5 demos, and my own project based on Qt5 and OpenCV.

Cool, is that a value type QString? Really? Then functions in Qt5 demo should accept QString by ref to better match C++.
Are copy constructors and assignment operator invoked?
As I see default constructors are not invoked yet?