On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 19:16:00 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
We really do need to stop hiding our light under a bushel. Thinking in marketing terms doesn't always come easy to technically minded people, and I understand why, but ultimately the community benefits a great deal from people becoming aware of the very real benefits D has to offer (alas people won't just get it, even if you think they should), and there are personal career benefits too from helping communicate how you have applied D to do useful work. It's hard to find great programmers and showing what you can do will pay off over time.

Yeah, we don't want to repeat Lisp's mistake.