Thanks, everyone!

On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 22:50:49 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 12/01/2015 12:33 PM, bachmeier wrote:

He lives in Korea. They're 15 hours ahead of CDT, making it 5:30 am right now. He may be asleep. (I used to live in Korea, so I dealt with
this all the time.)

I know. I was about to say "don't publish on social news before he's awake" but the news was out already. :)

Ali

I've been up since 6:30, but that's only because Wednesday is my busiest morning of the week. I caught a break today, though, and half of my schedule was unexpectedly canceled. I'll be able to monitor the reddit thread from here on out. It's a quiet one so far, though :)