On Tuesday, 8 December 2015 at 08:39:26 UTC, Jean-Yves Vion-Dury wrote:
On Monday, 7 December 2015 at 17:32:05 UTC, Márcio Martins wrote:
On Monday, 7 December 2015 at 17:06:48 UTC, Jean-Yves Vion-Dury wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 November 2015 at 15:25:04 UTC, Márcio Martins wrote:
[...]

FYI, I just installed the 2.069 version, and now I'm unable to compile some modules, getting the same "Error: out of memory". I isolated a tiny one raising the issue, and its all about a moderately complex ctRegex expression (see below) that seems to brake the compiler. Other modules also raise the problem, but they are bigger in term of code lines.

[...]

Windows?

Yes indeed, Windows... is it a problem (the previous version was fine with my environment)?

I guess the issue is that the Windows DMD binary is 32-bit and supports addressing only 2GB (or 4GB if it's Large Address Space aware), whereas on other OSs it's 64-bit by default and doesn't have this limitation.

Maybe if you need to keep using Windows your best option is to build a 64-bit DMD yourself. I think the easiest way to do this on Windows is to use Digger: https://github.com/cybershadow/Digger