https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3xq2ul/codedive_2015_talk_three_cool_things_about_d/

https://www.facebook.com/dlang.org/posts/1192267587453587

https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/678989872367988741

Andrei

Two unnecessary pedantic corrections:

- One of the earlier slides has "Voldermort" with an extra 'r'. It should be Voldemort.

- At the end of one of the optimization presentations you said that the behaviour of unsigned integer overflow and *underflow* are well defined. Although what you meant is clear and that I've been using "underflow" in the same meaning until very recently, I now know that underflow is a condition only for floating point types.

Copying from Wikipedia, "Arithmetic underflow can occur when the true result of a floating point operation is smaller in magnitude (that is, closer to zero) than the smallest value representable as a normal floating point number in the target datatype."

Ali