On Wednesday, 30 December 2015 at 23:05:11 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
This huge friction has killed my desire to contribute to Phobos before and it looks like it is again.

the difference is this time, I have my own fork so the community doesn't have to lose out.

Please keep the good work. The current documentation is a mess, but the "heads" can't see it.

I have a lot a free time, I'd already pointed out the error links you gave on the other response, but in fact I'd like to fix by myself, but then I see how hard is the current process that I couldn't go with it.

But currently I'm looking to your project and maybe I could help there.