On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 16:06:17 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
I would really like to be able to write documentation for private methods as well, but hide them by default. I think it can be good when one is working on the implementation of a library.

Right. In my thing, it is controlled by a flag when you run the generator. Same with undocumented methods, I sometimes like seeing them in the listing, so that's a flag too.

I'm almost happy enough with this code to post it btw, so you all can play with it yourselves soon. It was embarrassingly bad in its first week, I just hacked quickly but I refactored yesterday and it is starting to look like it wasn't written by letting my cat dance on the keyboard.

(Yes, I get embarrassed posting excessively ugly code to the Internet. I often don't like posting things until it it at least semi-stable alpha quality.)