On Sunday, 3 January 2016 at 23:16:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
A few follow-up questions, all serious:

Fair enough... but most of the points you're asking they already have been discussed all over the forums, and some in this topic, like those exposed by Adam.

Like I said currently I have free time and sometimes when I find small problems I just say to myself, look I could help on this... but then I remember all the friction.

And again I'm just talking about small things like fixing wrong URLs or add more examples to the functions and so on but the current process isn't easy.

You may think this is another whining but you know that while DDoc's is a great tool for a problem with docs that you had in the past, maybe need to be re-evaluated now. I'm not saying to stop using tomorrow, but finding ways to make things easy, that anyone could help easily with less friction.