On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 at 17:10:01 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
BTW, do you know of Harbored [1]

Yes, I wrote about it in the TWiD link in the snipped section of the parent post.

In fact, until Monday, my generator actually imported a few modules directly from Harbored to handle things like documented unittests and attributes listing. (I have since refactored it, which happened to remove that dependency. That actually wasn't my goal; it was just a nice side effect of the simplified code. I still use the copy/pasted attributes code from harbored though, and still give Brian Schott huge credit for making my thing possible.)

and a fork of it [2]?

I did not know about that fork though. Looking at it, it falls in the same category to me though: good, but not great. I want something great.