On Saturday, 30 January 2016 at 20:58:44 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
In my new members thing, I used a small, hoverable prototype...

Nice. Slight layout problem: when the browser width is set less than the max line width, hovering will add a white bar to the right of the page, maybe 20px wide. It doesn't show, but it makes a horizontal slider appear. It disappears on focus-out. The horizontal slider also causes a resize on the vertical slider, so it is quite a nervous flicker when moving the mouse across the page. Safari 9.0.3.