Am 29.02.2016 um 09:36 schrieb Jonas Drewsen:
On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 07:54:09 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Now I'm leaning towards finalizing the new prototype library and
proposing it for Phobos inclusion at some point.

Would that library support the same event sources as libasync ie.
filesystem, notification, sockets etc?

Yes, it would be sockets, files, file/directory change watchers, timers, manual events, posix signals and DNS lookups.

I really think this kind of thing is missing in phobos atm. no matter if
it is a new lib from you or libasync+optimizations.