Am 10.03.2016 um 20:40 schrieb Eugene Wissner:

Sönke, is your current work on core available somewhere?
Since my vibe.d related work isn't stable it wouldn't a problem to use
unstable core-component. It is better than rewriting later if a lot of
things change.

It's still in a very early state (barely enough to run a TCP based server) and the user facing API will stay more or less backwards compatible. The main exceptions are that some callbacks will now have to be nothrow and/or @safe and that some types change from class to struct. So at this point I'd not recommend this for anything more than quick experiments and possibly as the basis for early feedback about certain API decisions:

https://github.com/vibe-d/