On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 at 00:50:24 UTC, Jon D wrote:
Hi all,

I've open sourced a set of command line utilities for manipulating tab-separated value files. They are complementary to traditional unix tools like cut, grep, etc. They're useful for manipulating large data files. I use them when prepping files for R and similar tools. These tools were part of my 'explore D' programming exercises.

[...]

Interesting, I have large csv files, and this lib will be useful.
Can you put it onto code.dlang.org so that we could use it with dub?