On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 18:57:29 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 04/26/2016 02:42 AM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
https://semitwist.com/travis-d-compilers

- Auto-trigger an update check on a regular basis (I'm thinking once daily?) so I don't have to stay on top of new compiler versions and trigger an update manually. (I can use Travis's API to do this.)

The page is now set to automatically check for updates every 24 hours. So it should always be automatically up-to-date now. No intervention needed by myself or any of the DMD/LDC/GDC developers.

FYI you miss the available ldc alpha and betas. On purpose?