On Monday, 2 May 2016 at 15:29:15 UTC, Jeremy DeHaan wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm a little late to the party as far as my announcement goes, but I have been busy reading code and doing research for my project.

[...]

Great!
          • Re: GSoC ... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... thedeemon via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Pham via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: GSoC ... Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: GSoC 2016 - Precise GC Dsby via Digitalmars-d-announce