On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 06:34:04 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

On 17.05.2016 10:06, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
Hello,

I'm working on GDB/MI compatible interface for Mago debugger on Windows.

Impressive work!

I'm currently working on improving integration in VS. For this, I also needed a static library version of MagoNatDE. I just pushed my changes, I hope it doesn't break anything for you.

If you want to stay in sync, please consider a PR with your changes to mago.

Actually, I would prefer to use static versions of all Mago libraries. I really like that statically linked mago-mi.exe is only 1.5Mb in Release build. If it become possible to link MagoNatDE/MagoNatEE statically, I would merge my changes to upstream.