On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 19:35:22 UTC, Suliman wrote:

Oh! Look like for all time I misunderstood the purpose of your project. Do you mean that your tool is created not for being SQL compatible driver, but make possible to use D code for iteration with DB?

Yes and no, currently it does only provide primitives to iterate over sqlite-tables.
And originally it was only intended for this purpose.
However per-compiling SQL at compile-time is a great way for D's features to shine.

And does it's mean that is not possible to write SQL-query with this driver?

I want to add the capability to precompile and execute SQL, however that is still a long way away.