On 6/3/16 4:50 PM, Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

On 03 Jun 2016 22:35, "Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce"
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com
<mailto:digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com>> wrote:

On Friday, 3 June 2016 at 19:33:31 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

The D Blog was born at DConf this year. With help from Jack Stouffer,
it is now live at:

http://dlang.org/blog/

IMO we should disable the comment section. Right now we are just
asking for spam, and I don't think we want to be in the position of
moderating each of these sections. Plus, all of the D tech discussions
happen on reddit, HN, or on here, so I don't think we will be missing
anything.

Would be nice if the comment section was an interface to a specific news
group here. Keeping things in one place.

Yes. That would be cool if posting a blog post could be linked to the announcement, and then the comment section was a mini-dfeed instance that posted the result to the actual forum.

-Steve