On Friday, 3 June 2016 at 21:15:46 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 6/3/16 4:50 PM, Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

Would be nice if the comment section was an interface to a specific news
group here. Keeping things in one place.

Yes. That would be cool if posting a blog post could be linked to the announcement, and then the comment section was a mini-dfeed instance that posted the result to the actual forum.

If anyone wants to develop a Wordpress plugin for it, I'll give it a try. PHP ain't my thing. I'd hate to waste my Akismet subscription, though :)