On Saturday, 16 July 2016 at 20:34:49 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
Just to let you guys know - and to be sure no one is doing the same - I decided to go ahead and *start* writing an autotester that will fetch dmd nightly and unittest each dub package.

It will be using a classic master-worker architecture and will leverage docker containers.

I am aiming really low at first, but will eventually add things like memory usage, history, notifications, etc.

Perhaps this code could also be used to find dub packages which are not currently compiling and mark them on code.dlang.org? Which is a feature which people have been asking for for a while.