On Friday, 26 August 2016 at 02:22:54 UTC, Bill Hicks wrote:
On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 at 18:03:39 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:
https://github.com/caraus-ecms/tanya

Ok there are not so many event loops in D and here an another one and its name is "tanya".

Could you change the name to something more recognizable to help with D's popularity? Something like 'kardashian' might be better. Nobody really knows 'tanya', do you know what I mean? Maybe even 'madonna', so people will know that D is just as talented as others languages.

Marketing is going to be key for D, so let's do our best.

I think I disagree. For example I didn't know who is kardashian and the name is pretty difficult. And I think neither kardashian nor madonna are worth to name something after them. I also doubt that naming after famous people gave more popularity to kafka, picasa, ada, pascal and so on