On 2016-08-26 19:37:19 +0000, Eugene Wissner said:

Do you mean that the library can have different modules but they should be independent of each other as much as possible (like phobos) or that every part that can be separated belongs to its own repository?

I don't see both related. The 1st property is about library design, the 2nd about code management.

If I can somehow only use the event part without having to get all other stuff in that's perfect. Putting everything into one repository is OK for me as well, makes handling the lib simpler.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com