On Saturday, 8 October 2016 at 19:43:07 UTC, bitwise wrote:
On Saturday, 8 October 2016 at 19:10:22 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:

git clone g...@github.com:Pure-D/workspace-d.git

Done, but had to use this instead(some permission error):
git clone https://github.com/Pure-D/workspace-d

dub build --build=release
and set the folder path to that executable

The build seems to have worked, but I don't see any build output, and the console gives no indication of where it went.

Can you make some recording of whats wrong with the developer tools open? (ctrl-shift-p -> developer tools)

Also I'm on the D as WebFreak001 if you want a more direct chat