On Saturday, 8 October 2016 at 19:46:17 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
On Saturday, 8 October 2016 at 19:43:07 UTC, bitwise wrote:
On Saturday, 8 October 2016 at 19:10:22 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:

git clone g...@github.com:Pure-D/workspace-d.git

Done, but had to use this instead(some permission error):
git clone https://github.com/Pure-D/workspace-d

dub build --build=release
and set the folder path to that executable

The build seems to have worked, but I don't see any build output, and the console gives no indication of where it went.

Sorry, I expected a "./bin" folder or something. "workspace-d" was sitting in the root folder.

I've set "d.workspacedPath" to the path of the new file and it seems to have suppressed the error, but completion still isn't working. When I open a single file, I get no errors, but when I put a d file in a folder and opened the folder with VSCode, I got this:

"Could not initialize DCD. See console for details!"
I've checked all the consoles I could find in VSCode, and can't find any details.

Also I'm on the D as WebFreak001 if you want a more direct chat

I assume you mean #d? I'm there.

Thanks