On Thursday, 6 October 2016 at 16:43:56 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
Debugging is also implemented if you install my second extension if you search for `webfreak.debug` in the extension search. Then using the code-d debug button in the statusbar you can debug your app. Works on linux, windows and osx assuming you have the debuggers installed (on windows if you magically get gdb or lldb working then thats great but otherwise there is also Mago/MI support)

I don't see any code-d debug button in the statusbar. In any case, I don't know if this is supposed to work if the basic code-d building doesn't work (although without any visible errors; I fixed the only error, a wrong default import path setting).