On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 01:27:08 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce D 2.072.0.

http://dlang.org/download.html

This is the release ships with the latest version of dub (v1.1.0), comes
with lots of phobos additions and native TLS on OSX.
See the changelog for more details.

http://dlang.org/changelog/2.072.0.html

-Martin

Thanks for the new release.

There is an issue with this Dub version, which is as far as I understand a bug. While building/running a single source file project (dub information included in D source file) the artifacts are created in a temporary folder instead of the source file folder. This makes the single file functionality in dub more or less not usable for me, as you cannot influence the behavior.

http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.dub/thread/13012/

Kind regards
André