On 12/25/2016 2:15 AM, Adam Wilson wrote:
This one is on me. And I do apologize profusely. We were talking beforehand
about how we needed to remember to unmute, we had tested everything to make sure
it worked, and then in a fit of eagerness to get started, I forgot to switch
windows and unmute.

I would like to give this talk again as it generated some very good discussion
on the topic. Hopefully, with someone else in charge of A/V, we will have more
luck.

The failure of mine was the batteries on the wireless mike gave out about 14 minutes in, which is where the audio cut off. Nobody noticed until the video was reviewed. Next time, I plan on bringing my own batteries.