> On 12/24/16 2:30 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> On 12/15/2016 12:20 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>>>   https://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/236253882/
>> The slides:
>> http://files.meetup.com/18234529/The%20Curse%20of%20Knowledge.pptx
>> The video: http://youtu.be/XjnBMfVTI0k
>> (There is no audio on the recording until 45:45.)
> Looks like we have more of a curse of A/V setup :o). Walter's talk and
> now this. -- Andrei

Not just those two:

- Right before the talk Adam Wilson was talking about the exact same thing happening during another recent presentation.

- Nobody heard one of our previous live broadcasts because again, we were muted. Actually, some members did send IMs to notify us but we didn't see the messages either because the message window was closed. :)

More careful next time...