Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 12/15/2016 12:20 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:

The slides:

The video:

(There is no audio on the recording until 45:45.)

This one is on me. And I do apologize profusely. We were talking beforehand about how we needed to remember to unmute, we had tested everything to make sure it worked, and then in a fit of eagerness to get started, I forgot to switch windows and unmute.

I would like to give this talk again as it generated some very good discussion on the topic. Hopefully, with someone else in charge of A/V, we will have more luck.

Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender