On Wednesday, 15 February 2017 at 16:56:20 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 February 2017 at 15:55:12 UTC, Steve Biedermann wrote:
On Monday, 13 February 2017 at 14:22:25 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
Yeah, it isn't free anymore, but the first 15 levels are.

I played it some time ago and, AFAIR, it was great. So I consider to buying it. But before I buy it, I have a question. Are updates included in the purchase or do I have to rebuy it when a new release comes out?

I don't really want to rebuy a game every now and then.

Hi, thanks for the trust.

Updates are included, I would hate to charge multiple times for the same thing.

_But_ except for bugs I haven't planned to do any update at all, so don't except much more.

As it stands I think of it as "done".

Thanks for the info. Just bought it. :)