On Sunday, 26 February 2017 at 08:37:29 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
DCompute is an extension to LDC capable of generating code (with no language changes*) for NVIDIA's NVPTX for use with

Hmm, I appear to have really mucked up the git submodules. Unfortunately I have a cold at the moment and fighting git is beyond me at the best of times but I'm completely stumped here, PRs appreciated. Once this is sorted I'll do a tag and release.

Thanks for the appreciation, please let me know about your experiences/bug reports.