On Monday, 27 February 2017 at 09:13:22 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Monday, 27 February 2017 at 08:37:56 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Sunday, 26 February 2017 at 08:37:29 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
DCompute is an extension to LDC capable of generating code (with no language changes*) for NVIDIA's NVPTX for use with

Hmm, I appear to have really mucked up the git submodules. Unfortunately I have a cold at the moment and fighting git is beyond me at the best of times but I'm completely stumped here, PRs appreciated. Once this is sorted I'll do a tag and release.

Thanks for the appreciation, please let me know about your experiences/bug reports.

Give the thumbs up on this and I'll put it on reddit in the next window.

Actually I've got the submodules working so feel free to go ahead, the release is only for OSX for ldc's CI. If you could let me know when that window is I could post an AMA if I'm awake then.