On Monday, 27 February 2017 at 09:13:22 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Monday, 27 February 2017 at 08:37:56 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Sunday, 26 February 2017 at 08:37:29 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
DCompute is an extension to LDC capable of generating code (with no language changes*) for NVIDIA's NVPTX for use with

Hmm, I appear to have really mucked up the git submodules. Unfortunately I have a cold at the moment and fighting git is beyond me at the best of times but I'm completely stumped here, PRs appreciated. Once this is sorted I'll do a tag and release.

Thanks for the appreciation, please let me know about your experiences/bug reports.

Give the thumbs up on this and I'll put it on reddit in the next window.

Once I get the submodule stuff fixed and do a release of llvm I'll let you know. Hopefully some time tomorrow morning (UTC+8), but maybe in the afternoon.