On Sunday, 9 April 2017 at 13:30:54 UTC, Szabo Bogdan wrote:
Hi!

I just made an update to my fluent assert library. This is a library that allows you to write asserts in a BDD style.

Right now, it contains only asserts that I needed in my projects and I promise that I will add more in the future.

I would really appreciate any feedback that you can give me.

https://code.dlang.org/packages/fluent-asserts

Thanks!

I got really confused looking at the examples until I realized that should returns a struct.

You might add an approxEqual for ShouldNumeric. If you have floating point numbers, it's usually more helpful than equal is.