On Monday, 10 April 2017 at 14:15:45 UTC, Szabo Bogdan wrote:
On Monday, 10 April 2017 at 12:54:43 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2017-04-09 15:30, Szabo Bogdan wrote:
Hi!

I just made an update to my fluent assert library. This is a library
that allows you to write asserts in a BDD style.

Right now, it contains only asserts that I needed in my projects and I
promise that I will add more in the future.

I would really appreciate any feedback that you can give me.

https://code.dlang.org/packages/fluent-asserts

This looks awesome. Why haven't I seen that before. Can it be used with unit-threaded?

I did not tested it with unit-threaded, but when an assert fails it throws an exception so it should work with any test runner

It'll work, but it won't end up reporting it the same way. If you'd like that to work seamlessly it's a question of having `version(Have_unit_threaded)` (or however it is it's spelled) that imports and throws `unit_threaded.should.UnitTestException`. Then Bob's your uncle.

Atila