On Friday, 26 May 2017 at 11:32:21 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
What hurts us the most and stands like a sore thumb is the occasional use of abusive language. We need to stop that.

Interesting. Are there any examples you're willing to provide? It seems to me that stuff like this is immediately condemned, but only if it comes from somebody who is new or doesn't post here often. There's been a few cases I can think of where a regular contributor/frequent poster said something that I'd consider "abusive language" and it's allowed to slide without (public) reprimand or apology, but again it's not completely clear what you have in mind when you say "abusive language".