On Saturday, 27 May 2017 at 20:21:56 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Saturday, 27 May 2017 at 10:50:34 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote: Don't mistake my intentions. I proposed removing `body` because not being able to use it as a symbol name is often complained about on the forums, because it is a small, manageable and understandable change, because it is a net (admittedly tiny) improvement to the language, and because I wanted to write a

Sure, there are many small improvements that could be made, but this is a lot of bureaucracy for the 15 minutes it takes to turn it into a contextual keyword...