On Friday, 26 May 2017 at 11:32:21 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Every person in the room took a significant fraction of the meeting time to tear me a new one about dub and http://code.dlang.org. Each in a different place

Just a couple days ago, people asked me if my libs were on dub... this was annoying because they shouldn't have to ask *me*, they should just ask the website, but even basic search and listing is broken.

I've complained about this before... https://github.com/dlang/dub-registry/issues/123 in Sept 2015.

I'm not a dub user, so I don't particularly care to maintain it myself... but does NOBODY care?

It is also embarrassingly slow to even load the code.dlang.org homepage.

Documentation of vibe.d was also mentioned as an important problem.

Documentation in general is a big problem.