On Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 15:53:08 UTC, Suliman wrote:
On Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 15:28:36 UTC, Suliman wrote:
I install Sublime Linter first and then this linter and error:
Unable to open /C/Users/suliman/AppData/Roaming/Sublime Text 3/Packages/User/SublimeLinter.sublime-settings

is gone. But issue with auto-completion is still exists.

Oh, my bad. it's Linter but not auto-completion tool. Really sorry.

Correct. You can get tool tips by going to Tools->sublimeLinter->Open Settings and change to
        "tooltips": true,
in the right hand side pane.