On Thursday, 23 November 2017 at 20:11:01 UTC, singingbush wrote:
Hi all. A new release intellij-dlanguage plugin has been made available for download from the Jetbrains repository this week.

The speed at which features and bug fixes are being done has picked up recently. We've had 4 releases this month alone.

Then I think you guys should post on Annonce more often :)

It would be really helpful if there are any Intellij users out there who don't already use our plugin to install it via the plugin repo and try it out (there are 2 D plugins, make sure to install the correct one). We now have error reporting built in to the plugin so that if anything breaks it's easy to inform the team about the problem.

Awesome! Will give it a spin.