On Thursday, 23 November 2017 at 20:11:01 UTC, singingbush wrote:
Hi all. A new release intellij-dlanguage plugin has been made available for download from the Jetbrains repository this week.

There is also support for debugging with GDB (since v1.14 1st Nov). We need to completely overhaul our documentation as some of it is outdated now and there is no mention of the gdb support. If anyone with Java/Kotlin experience wants to get involved with helping squash bugs then we welcome pull requests so please feel free to browse the issues on our github repository and get involved.

https://github.com/intellij-dlanguage/intellij-dlanguage

If you find the plugin helpful please also rate the plugin:

https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/8115-d-language

Thanks a lot for the Structure view!
Plugin became better with each release.