On Monday, 27 November 2017 at 10:57:18 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
On my Archlinux there is no DSCanner error so maybe it something wrong with my fedora box at work. But I have many Possibly undefined symbol warnings and I do not know what it is.

Do you have DScanner configured in both installs? If so, are they both latest version? We have had a few bug reports since the release so we will do a new build once those issues are resolved.

For dub projects we do rely on dub describe. I'll take a look at making sure the process doesn't hold up loading a new intellij instance. You also mentioned potential problem if code.dlang is down, I'll look into that.