No formatting through shortcuts (even with dfmt), no interface/class/struct selection choice, buggy/wrong automatic class creation, no autoimport, annoying inspections, zero code-style options and no automatic dscanner, dfmt, dcd creation. I appreciate your efforts but why should I take the manual effort to do all this if the IDE does almost nothing more than a configurated Text-Editor? It takes way too much effort to establish the IDE, compared to Java/C#/PHP/C++ were I just have to install it and can start programming.