After it has been in stealth mode for quite a while, I'm happy to
announce that there's https://run.dlang.io
=== Features ===
* Color-highlighted DMD errors
* Format source code with dfmt
* Generate a short URL for link sharing
* Import/Export to GitHub Gist
* Typical key shortcuts like CTRL+Enter -> Run
* Build cache for fast execution of common examples (e.g. the
ones on front page of dlang.org)
* Usable on your phone
* Integrated with dlang.org (you can open any example on
dlang.org in run.dlang.io by clicking the right arrow button)
* Integrated with tour.dlang.org (you can open any example on the
DTour in run.dlang.io by clicking on the "Export" button)
=== Supported D Compilers ===
* Latest DMD nightly
* Latest DMD beta
* Latest DMD
* Latest LDC beta
* Latest LDC
The Docker images are rebuilt every day automatically.
=== Running DUB packages ===
Via "Add library" DUB packages can be added to the build.
Currently only a whitelist of packages is allowed.
=== DReg ===
When I watched CyberShadow's Bugzilla cruise  I spotted this
amazing tool dreg  and it's not that hard to build a docker
image  for it and make it available for everyone, s.t. no
setup is required.
Dreg allows running old versions of the D compiler in parallel
and compares their output.
However, it's a lot easier to show than to explain:
Currently all versions from 2.060 up to the latest greatest
2.077.1 are run, so the execution will take a bit longer than a
=== Source code & report issues ===
Please don't hesitate to open issues or submit pull requests:
(it uses Vibe.d)